- All security systems include a keypad with panic button, exterior door contacts, motion detectors, siren, transformer, landline connection and back-up battery power supply. Additional equipment can expand your system to include windows, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and water detection sensors
- Structured cable installations allow for integrated data and telephone systems
- Fire detection and alert systems are custom designed for your specific building location and comply with all state and local fire codes
- Wiring for door access systems and video surveillance cameras can be incorporated within your structureâ€™s walls during construction
- Excellent working relationship with many northwest Arkansas builders and contractors
- Licensed Specialty Contractor by the State of Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board
- Member of the Arkansas and Northwest Arkansas Homebuilders Associations
- One-year warranty on equipment and labor
The construction process is the perfect time to create an integrated system addressing all of your specific security needs. All systems are custom designed to fit your construction budget and to permit future upgrades.
Detect thieves, hold-ups, shrinkage and crime with professionally installed CCTV security cameras you can monitor onsite or remotely.
Monitor your store, stockroom, vault, even display cases. Send silent alerts to police during a hold-up.
We’ll design the right industry-leading fire alarm system for your facilities, submit plans, and install, monitor, test, and inspect your fire alarm system.
Safeguard against intrusion by unathorized visitors. Protect your employees and keep their profiles in a secure database that gives authorized personnel easy access.
“Always professional, and timely with any customer support we’ve needed. The systems works great and is fast simple and easy to use. I highly recommend Secure Us to anyone.
Bill James Business Owner, Fayetteville. AR